About the Job:
The Crew Leader is a key position that helps deliver exceptional quality to our customers. Managing a crew of 1-3 crew members, this position manages the day to day aspects of landscape management on assigned properties. From weekly mowing, planting seasonal color, and even checking sprinklers, you take ownership on ensuring a quality job that leads to a beautiful end product.
- Drive a company truck and trailer to job sites
- Supervise a crew of 1-3 crew members
- Follow and enforce company policies to ensure safety on the job
- Use a variety of mechanical equipment to mow lawns, ranging from push mowers to riding mowers
- Use blowers, edgers, line trimmers, and hedge trimmers to perform maintenance operations
- Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, picks, and other hand tools to assist in performing maintenance operations
- Safely apply herbicides and pesticides as directed
- Complete property reports upon completion of each job
- Check irrigation as needed or directed by management
- Suggest and implement new methods to improve maintenance standards, operational standards, or other as needed. We are a team, we want to hear your ideas!!
- Other responsibilities as directed by management.
- Valid CA Drivers License
- Basic knowledge of proper horticultural practices
- Ability to effectively manage 1-3 crew members
- Preferred: Bilingual English/Spanish